Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.
Caddyshack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Join!
Tournament ends in
TOURNAMENT LEADER BOARD IN PGLS
Teamspeak 3

Tournament Players

3 posters

Go down

Tournament Players Empty Tournament Players

Post by Christie Mon 13 Aug 2018 - 17:23

Hi guys,

I know that there is a big difference playing tourneys than playing multiplayer but why does this stop the good top twenty tourney players from occasionally join us "fun" players in multiplayer games. From the top twenty tourney players, not more than 4 or 6 guys plays with us "normal" guys on a regular basis. not giving us the opportunity to discover and learn from them how to play this great game of golf.
C'mon guys, get out of your comfort zones and play with us regular folks more often or do you have something to hide lol
Christie
Christie
Admin

https://golfers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tournament Players Empty Re: Tournament Players

Post by Rascal Mon 13 Aug 2018 - 19:15

Yes they have something to hide  they might get beat
Rascal
Rascal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Aug 2018 - 0:44

Christie wrote:Hi guys,

I know that there is a big difference playing tourneys than playing multiplayer but why does this stop the good top twenty tourney players from occasionally join us "fun" players in multiplayer games. From the top twenty tourney players, not more than 4 or 6 guys plays with us "normal" guys on a regular basis. not giving us the opportunity to discover and learn from them how to play this great game of golf.
C'mon guys, get out of your comfort zones and play with us regular folks more often or do you have something to hide lol
all a time thing i believe your top scoring folks, be doing a lot of solo play
that is why the tourney scores are low. 

i have played some of these top players here and their MP scores seldom reflect
their tourney scores. reason i do better in tourneys then MP is, to do my best i have to keep a fast pace
i spend at the most 25 minutes playing a 18 hole tourney round. 10 to 20 seconds to set my shot and on to the next without the interruptions that come along with MP Play. that is the reason i dont think we see these guys much on MP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rascal Wed 15 Aug 2018 - 23:06

Ok then DAVE if thats the case how come i can set here and some top players on my friends list start a tour. and every 2 or three min there leaving the game the a min later going back into the game. i see this all the time. and i'm talking at least 20 times a game .
Rascal
Rascal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Aug 2018 - 23:31

i have no idea, i don't worry much about other's play
least not enough to sit in the lobby and watch the lobby window.
heck look at that thing it don't work right anyway ,never has.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rascal Thu 16 Aug 2018 - 0:18

Its a auto pop up i'm retrired and i play a lot of other games on my pc it comes up when they enter and it comes up when they leave   sorry you dont pay attention to that
Rascal
Rascal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Aug 2018 - 0:51

i dont pay that any mind at all, maybe cause
i could care less what others are doing..

Back to top Go down

Post by Rascal Thu 16 Aug 2018 - 1:02

then dont come on here saying  it dont look supicious  because it does  not saying any more suspition is the  name of this game lately
Rascal
Rascal

Back to top Go down

Post by hiltonwelford Thu 16 Aug 2018 - 6:07

rascal743 try this.when you have a bad shot like hitting into a hazard,dont touch anything. i mean anything.just close pg.when you reload pg and resume the game,see where it restarts you.

hiltonwelford

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Aug 2018 - 6:54

They cant use controller in Tourny's anymore...hence the much  higher scores....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Aug 2018 - 8:41

hiltonwelford wrote:rascal743 try this.when you have a bad shot like hitting into a hazard,dont touch anything. i mean anything.just close pg.when you reload pg and resume the game,see where it restarts you.
that does not work in any of the tourney systems on this game, the only thing you did not post here is when you do what you say here hilton you will get a penilty stroke, go ahead and test it your tourney,not mine.
that crap was fixed a couple of years ago when a few was getting caught doing this to lower their scores.

have a hard time believing people think you can get away with that one cause it
just don't work. also don't understand why a few of you dwell on this cheating angle.

work on your own game and not other folks, and just maybe you can get that good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Christie Thu 16 Aug 2018 - 10:16

I have tried this method to see if it works and it does NOT!! The game just put you back to the same shot you were about to hit.
I think it is senseless to speculate on cheating and cheating methods. You will always have the cheaters and can do nothing about this so please refrain from posting messages in an open forum.
Rather pm me or Dave if you have serious proof of an offence taking place.
THIS SUBJECT IS NOW CLOSED.
Christie
Christie
Admin

https://golfers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down