Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.
Caddyshack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Join!
Tournament ends in
TOURNAMENT LEADER BOARD IN PGLS
Teamspeak 3

Copperhead at Innisbrook Resort Course Review

Go down

Copperhead at Innisbrook Resort Course Review Empty Copperhead at Innisbrook Resort Course Review

Post by Simseva Wed 13 Mar 2019 - 23:58

Copperhead at Innisbrook Resort Course Review Copper10
Copperhead at Innisbrook Resort
Designer: Michael Flood

• Date Added: 10/29/2016
  • Theme: Boreal
  • Type: Real
  • Par: 71
  • Yardage: 7340
  • Green Speed: Fast
  • Firmness: Medium
  • Difficulty: Medium
  • FPS Rating: Smooth
  • Course Description:
    Home of the Valspar Championship this is a 7340 yard par 71 course with medium firmness and fast greens with limited access to the newly restored course i called the resort and they provided with the new scorecard and green grids and pin sheets from the 2016 Valspar championship. So this is as accurate as it can be with Griff having played it several times i shared played for him and he said he felt like he was there my very best effort to date ,there will also be all four pin placements all with different lighting and green speeds i kept the lighting down because of the excessive potting that the course required.hope you all enjoy.
Simseva
Simseva

Back to top Go down