Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.
Caddyshack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Join!
Tournament ends in
TOURNAMENT LEADER BOARD IN PGLS
Teamspeak 3

tourneys each day at the golf club 2019 PGA edition

2 posters

Go down

tourneys each day at the golf club 2019 PGA edition Empty tourneys each day at the golf club 2019 PGA edition

Post by Dewman Sat 6 Jul 2019 - 14:18

Hello golfers! that are playing>> THE GOLF CLUB 2019 PGA EDITION ON STEAM. I would like you to join our little group there to play some fun golf. under societies section in the game do a search for our society which we call GOLF FOR OLD MEN . It is free to join and play 18 and 36 hole tourneys we set up every day. I am the head ADM. and Rascal is my asst ad man. we have no ego players here just fun play for all beginners and novice players of the game. thanks DEWMAN  Smile Very Happy

Dewman

Back to top Go down

tourneys each day at the golf club 2019 PGA edition Empty Re: tourneys each day at the golf club 2019 PGA edition

Post by davefv92c Thu 11 Jul 2019 - 0:22

be looking to join your group over on TGC if you'll have me, also sent you a friend request dew.
played 5 hrs today and really enjoyed it not to mention all they got going on over there.

thanks
davefv92c
davefv92c

Back to top Go down

tourneys each day at the golf club 2019 PGA edition Empty Re: tourneys each day at the golf club 2019 PGA edition

Post by Dewman Thu 11 Jul 2019 - 19:09

no problem Dave I have one and Steve runs one called caddyshack on the society as well Join them both , fun times on tgc2019

Dewman

Back to top Go down

Post by davefv92c Thu 11 Jul 2019 - 19:40

I DID BUT I CAN NOT FIND MY NAME IN THE MEMBERS LIST AT THE SHACK YET SO I THINK HE STILL NEEDS TO whoops add me yet.

thanks dewman
davefv92c
davefv92c

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down