Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.
Caddyshack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Join!
Tournament ends in
TOURNAMENT LEADER BOARD IN PGLS
Teamspeak 3

Beta week or what

4 posters

Go down

Beta week or what Empty Beta week or what

Post by davefv92c Fri 10 Jan 2020 - 3:07

2 betas used in the tourney when there are well over 400
finished courses kinda strange that's all.
davefv92c
davefv92c

Back to top Go down

Beta week or what Empty Re: Beta week or what

Post by Christie Thu 16 Jan 2020 - 8:25

Apologies to all members for using beta courses in the last tournament.
Both courses were played by Kevin-G and myself before deciding to use them in a tournament.
We found it to be very playable with the odd green, rolling and playing with a bit of challenge.
However, we will endeavour to use only real courses in future with the odd fantasy courss as well from time to time.
Thanks for your support
Christie
Christie
Admin

https://golfers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by davefv92c Thu 16 Jan 2020 - 15:33

just trying to help ya out a little, I'm sure you noticed what the betas did to your count.
fewer people will play the same when you set realistic or bumpy greens instead of perfect.
davefv92c
davefv92c

Back to top Go down

Post by Dewman Thu 30 Jan 2020 - 10:58

I can't see why players still play the perfect golf game at all to be honest. the golf club 2019 is far better and smoother to play. less time messing around racing around to download courses that everyone just must get when you have over 300 + tp play anyway. never need to worry on tgc 2019 you will have all the courses your friends have to play. and the advanced graphics are great in that game.  Just my thoughts is all

Dewman

Back to top Go down

Beta week or what Empty Golf Club 2019

Post by DocHelm Sat 1 Feb 2020 - 1:28

Dewman wrote:I can't see why players still play the perfect golf game at all to be honest. the golf club 2019 is far better and smoother to play. less time messing around racing around to download courses that everyone just must get when you have over 300 + tp play anyway. never need to worry on tgc 2019 you will have all the courses your friends have to play. and the advanced graphics are great in that game.  Just my thoughts is all
 I agree 100% with Dewman, why would anyone bother to play Jack Nicklaus Imperfect Golf when TGC 2019 is available and a much better game.  It is tough to get a game going on JNPG because everyone has one of many versions of the same course and you have to hurry out and download and install their version.  Meanwhile, back at TGC2019 everyone has all of the courses stored in the cloud and not taking up space on their harddrive.  I have many friends from JNPG and only a handful will play TGC2019.  I have never been able to get 4 players together to do an alt shot game.

DocHelm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down