Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.
Caddyshack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Join!
Tournament ends in
TOURNAMENT LEADER BOARD IN PGLS
Teamspeak 3

caddyshack 2k21 tourney season

Go down

caddyshack 2k21 tourney season Empty caddyshack 2k21 tourney season

Post by Dewman Thu 31 Dec 2020 - 17:34

well I have played in the test tourneys for the new Caddyshack society and I'm a little disappointed on the settings that they have put in place so far. Some players just can't play with these settings very well. The same players will continue to be on top each week as always while the rest will struggle with swing assist turned to one. yes I am one of those players. I will mostly not compete in them unless the change that. We would all be on fair grounds more with it off. the mouse players will have the advantage over the game controllers for sure. when using mouse you can use a guide to hit str8 or a program with mouse to hit str8 where the controllers have to use a joy stick that has to be perfect swing to do the same with the swing on set. so I won't enter any if set up with swing set to on for now . please don't reply to me on this comment cause you will not convince me otherwise. thanks and have fun . open setting mean open to what you have your player set at and what you feel you can play to compete at.

Dewman

Back to top Go down