Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.
Caddyshack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Join!
Tournament ends in
TOURNAMENT LEADER BOARD IN PGLS
Teamspeak 3

Forum Funding

3 posters

Go down

Forum Funding Empty Forum Funding

Post by Dewman Mon 10 Dec 2018 - 15:50

Well it's the Holiday season all! And Caddyshack forum would like to wish you a great Holiday season to all members. that being said .... we would like to see a few donations to help out run the forum for the next year. You do not have to donate a lot at all a few dollars even would help Christie (OLDCROC) with his cost. I know some have already donated to help run this in the past and I'm sure they will continue in the future. Christie has done most of the funding for the forum on his own,with the help of a few so far. we would like to see a few more help out by clicking on the donate button on the right side of the forum page to help out if possible. It is a secure site and PAYPAL is welcome to do this with. thanks again for joining our Forum and having fun and playing PERFECT GOLF GAME with us all. what ever you can give is fine. 

thanks SIRLOSEALOT

Dewman

Back to top Go down

Forum Funding Empty donations to help

Post by Dewman Mon 14 Jan 2019 - 15:25

"hello again golfers" of the Caddyshack forum and golf club. We are asking for small donations at this time to help with some of the cost it takes to run the web site and now teamspeak since Mumble will not be operating soon. If you can send as little as a few bucks would be greatly appreciated.  you can do this on the right hand side of the main forum page by scrolling down past the perfect golf logo and paypal is available to pay that way or a credit card. all transactions are secured and the payment goes to Christie for him to keep it all going. this is in no way a membership fee. the site is still free to members as is pgls. the donations just help to offset Christie in paying for this by himself alone. Give what you can and happy golfing as always.

we thank you all for being members of Caddyshack . Dewman( financial director for donations)
thanks to all that have made donations so far !

Dewman

Back to top Go down

Forum Funding Empty Re: Forum Funding

Post by Dewman Mon 14 Jan 2019 - 15:29

these donations will not be a monthly thing nor a constant thing we ask for once we have funds we can operate many years foward.

Dewman

Back to top Go down

Forum Funding Empty contributions

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2019 - 14:01

i agree with you christie,this club just like anyother is contribution based,However it is a sad fact that only a very few amount of members are contributing,Come on guys were all in this together,or atleast we should be,Personally i think every member is in a possition to contribute at least 1 or 2 dollars per month,it will help christie keep costs down therefore helping the club and its members.

We cant expect Christie to keep on paying for everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Dewman Sun 24 Mar 2019 - 17:23

agreed send a donation today

Dewman

Back to top Go down

Post by DocHelm Mon 25 Mar 2019 - 17:29

How do I contribute and to whom do I send my contribution...by PayPal?

DocHelm

Back to top Go down

Post by Christie Tue 26 Mar 2019 - 10:20

Just click on the donate button in the right hand column and follow the instructions thanks Doc. It works through Paypal.
Christie
Christie
Admin

https://golfers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down