Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.
Caddyshack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Join!
Tournament ends in
TOURNAMENT LEADER BOARD IN PGLS
Teamspeak 3

Give it a try, The Golf Club 2019 featuring PGA Tour

Go down

Give it a try, The Golf Club 2019 featuring PGA Tour Empty Give it a try, The Golf Club 2019 featuring PGA Tour

Post by Simseva Sun 10 Mar 2019 - 17:04

There are a few of us that have started playing The Golf Club 2019 Featuring PGA Tour in Steam and have discovered that the graphics and physics of this game are so good, that we have started devoting our time to playing it instead of Perfect Golf. Granted, it does not have 3 click but it does support motion swing with a mouse and controller. Those of us that do play it have really enjoyed not having to always look at the swing meter and try to hit the snap perfectly every time. Using the controller and motion swing with the mouse is really like playing golf in real life. We are inviting folks to come and give it a try. 

I know a lot of you will hesitate at the price of the game, but if you watch for sales when the price drops from time to time jump on it and give it a try.

I and some of my friends will be posting course evaluations every week from now on to give you an update on the latest and best courses to try out.

If you have questions and need help to set up your controllers and the game, please reply to this post and I will be happy to help you in getting setup.

Good Luck and Hit 'em Straight

Steve (CCCSandBlaster)
Simseva
Simseva

Back to top Go down