Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.
Caddyshack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Join!
Tournament ends in
TOURNAMENT LEADER BOARD IN PGLS
Teamspeak 3

Meet Hap and Curtis

Go down

Meet Hap and Curtis Empty Meet Hap and Curtis

Post by HEYHAP Fri 17 May 2019 - 5:52

This Sunday May 19th 2019 Curtis CRHILLING and Hap (HEYHAP) will be on Skype at t Ruidoso New Mexico to met each other with our families, we will be on Skype chatting with who even wants to stop by and say hello. We will be on after 1 p.m. Mountain Time, we invite all of our Caddy Shack friends to stop by so we can meet and chat on Skype, my user name is Harold Welch, Live Oak TX. I will accept your request for an invite.    Hap

HEYHAP

Back to top Go down

Meet Hap and Curtis Empty Re: Meet Hap and Curtis

Post by HEYHAP Sun 26 May 2019 - 17:44

Hello all Curtis and I are sorry we didn't get a chance to meet any of you on Skytpe last Sunday the 19th of May, we were set up with Skype open from 1 p.m. till 4 p.m. and didn't get a call. I tried to call several of the guys I had on skype but couldn't get them. My family and I had the pleasure of meeting Curtis and Ms. Lisa.We had them over for dinner and fed them a Texas style meal. We had a great time.My wife said Curtis are a lot alike, very quite,shy,bashful, timid and fridge. I guess that's how we ge get alone so well...LOL, Sorry we missed you but there is more traveling coming up and maybe I can get to your area and say hello and meet you and your family..Thanks all...Hap

HEYHAP

Back to top Go down