Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.
Caddyshack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Join!
Tournament ends in
TOURNAMENT LEADER BOARD IN PGLS
Teamspeak 3

playing in society tourneys

3 posters

Go down

playing in society tourneys  Empty playing in society tourneys

Post by Dewman Fri 9 Aug 2019 - 22:52

Sandblaster (Steve) Has figured out how we can play multiplayer in tourneys the society clubs put up to play now. It is really not that hard to do . example: say me and Steve want to play a tourney for a society together... both start a round as single. hit 1st shot. then you go and add a player who is in that tourney like Steve or me would add a rival to the group that is playing. and then those to would be playing like you would if you would have set a private match up but you would be playing in a tourney for said society. we tried it today and it worked. If I missed a step you can contact Steve on team speak he can work you through it maybe better ,

Dewman

Back to top Go down

playing in society tourneys  Empty Re: playing in society tourneys

Post by Simseva Fri 9 Aug 2019 - 23:56

[ltr]All players need to start playing the same round.  After all players hit a few shots each player can hit TAB key to get to manage party screen.  On the right side will be a list of players.  Click on an empty slot and you will get a screen with a choice of Add Ghost or Add Rival.  Click on Add Rival and you will get a list of people playing the round.  Click on one of the players and the player will be added to your group.  You can add three other players to your group.  Hit ESC or click on Return to Game.  The other players will be added to your group after you hit your next shot.  I usually finish the hole and wait on the next tee for the other players to catch up.  If that doesn't work turn turn order off under settings and play a few shots alone until you start to see your apponents shots.  It helps to use discord or team speak so everyone knows which hole everyone is on and wait on the same hole to turn the turn order back on. [/ltr]

[ltr]It is not straight forward because sometimes the game will synchronize the players by itself and sometimes the players have to manually synchronize the game befor you  can play together. [/ltr]

[ltr]You can also add Rivals to your party when starting a tournament.  Click on an open slot and to get to the Add Ghost or Add Rival screen.  If there are several Rivals you can start the round and turn off turn order.  Depending on how many players there are you can catch up within a few holes.  If there is only one Rival I look for them on discord and ask them if they want to play together.  If they do they will wait for you to catch up to them.  Sometimes they don't have time to play together but you will still see their scores and shots I think.  If they finish the round before you their name will disappear but you can add them back as a ghost to finish the game and see their shots. [/ltr]

[ltr]I'll keep an eye out for you on discord so we can play some tournaments together.  It is always more fun to play live games than playing against ghosts. [/ltr]

[ltr]You should also join our afternoon birdies and eagles games starting at about 2:30 PM Eastern Time every day.  We have between 2 to 4 teams of 3 players each.  It is like stableford but we total the points for all the players on each team on each hole.  We usually play two 9 hole matches a day.  It is a good way for a large group to play at the same time without taking forever to play a match.  One 3 player team game takes about an hour. [/ltr]
Simseva
Simseva

Back to top Go down

Post by rickwise965 Tue 13 Aug 2019 - 22:52

I am in Illinois so I set up at 3 pm C....never saw any 1...lol

rickwise965

Back to top Go down

Post by rickwise965 Tue 13 Aug 2019 - 22:53

Discord or TS

rickwise965

Back to top Go down

Post by Simseva Tue 13 Aug 2019 - 22:55

rickwise965 wrote:I am in Illinois so I set up at 3 pm C....never saw any 1...lol
Rick, you have to notify someone first to meet you at the first tee in order for it to work.
Simseva
Simseva

Back to top Go down

Post by rickwise965 Tue 13 Aug 2019 - 22:58

ok - I goofed timeline also...lol

rickwise965

Back to top Go down

Post by Dewman Fri 30 Aug 2019 - 11:34

need to just get on ts when you want to play a tourney together is all rick

Dewman