Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.
Caddyshack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Join!
Tournament ends in
TOURNAMENT LEADER BOARD IN PGLS
Teamspeak 3

Unnamed Courses

2 posters

Go down

Unnamed Courses Empty Unnamed Courses

Post by HEYHAP Wed 4 Mar 2020 - 23:32

Christi. I was try to find out the names of the courses that are in my course checker. they are course 1. I opened it and it said the name was Adelsplash, but it not in the carousel of game as that or ever listed. Course 3 is in Carousel as Ellerstonesplash, but in files as course 3. Also Splash is in as th3sf, rmgc_west_beta_02 is Splash, there are several more in the files like that. I'm in hopes the theĀ  designer's and course checker can correct these so we will know what we are playing..ThanksĀ  HEYHAP

HEYHAP

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Courses Empty Re: Unnamed Courses

Post by Christie Thu 5 Mar 2020 - 11:54

Dear Hap,

Unfortunately it happens sometimes that the creator do not change the name of the course showing in the courses folder. However, if you open the folder for example "Course1" and click on the splash it will normally show the course name and will appear as such in the carousal.

For that reason, Course 1 refers to The Royal Adelaide GC and Course 2 to Ellerston.

There are numerous other courses that appears in the courses directory under different names and we hope the architects of these courses will take note of this post and rectify the matter.
Christie
Christie
Admin

https://golfers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HEYHAP Fri 6 Mar 2020 - 5:40

Thanks for your response I will look at that ..

HEYHAP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down