Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.
Caddyshack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Join!
Tournament ends in
TOURNAMENT LEADER BOARD IN PGLS
Teamspeak 3

This weeks tourney

4 posters

Go down

This weeks tourney Empty This weeks tourney

Post by davefv92c Fri 16 Oct 2020 - 16:51

croc what's up with putting up a course that a lot of the people can not even get to work.
it is all through both forums about this course yet here it shows up in a tourney.and now I am getting messages asking me why.
you know you guys over here none that work on your site are even regular players of Perfect Golf.
hell let's be truthful you only play the weekly tourney and don't spend any time on the game and neither does whoever you have setting your tourneys.
as I have offered before and will again if you want me to take over your tourneys i have no problem in doing so I spend a lot of time on Perfect Golf along with both the forums to keep me in the know on what is going on with the game, your call buddy but I would gladly take care of your tourneys for you since the Perfect Golf game is not very well represented by anyone you have on staff here.
davefv92c
davefv92c

balaceanca81 likes this post

Back to top Go down

This weeks tourney Empty Re: This weeks tourney

Post by davefv92c Fri 16 Oct 2020 - 17:04

here are the course notes on that course. on the page, the setter sees when setting tourneys.

4/3/2020

do not use in tourneys as this course has a multitude of issues
davefv92c
davefv92c

balaceanca81 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by balaceanca81 Fri 16 Oct 2020 - 22:23

Well said Dave,thanks...This version of Melbourne should not be used in the future,so everyone can have a shot at playing..Thank you and Take care..

Tony.

balaceanca81

Back to top Go down

This weeks tourney Empty The Royal Melbourne West Course.

Post by Christie Fri 16 Oct 2020 - 22:45

I have played this course on numerous occasions and the only complaint I received, was that the loading gets stuck on 50%.

Because of the size of the course, it requires a good spec PC and those that have it will not experience any problems. The course takes about 30 to 60 seconds to load from 50%. Just be patient.

I am very happy with the Caddyshack tourneys and also the number of members playing it and would like to continue it in the way I have been doing so far.

If you have any problems or suggestions, please post in in this forum and not the PGLS forum so that I can attend to it personally.

Thanks for your support.

Christie
Christie
Christie
Admin

https://golfers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin G. Sat 17 Oct 2020 - 21:00

Hmmmmmm . . .

I have played this course with my old computer many times and with my new computer yesterday for round 1 and today for round 2 (just now).  

The only problem *I* have is the slow load.  Well, that and I am a scratch Golfer and I am locked into a life and death struggle with the dang snap . . . sigh.

At 405 Mb, the course is kinda/sorta expected to be a slow load anyway.  Though other courses that are that size and larger DO load faster.

*I* have never had any problems playing the course since I got it on 09-13-19 (or that was the last update).  Perhaps I am just lucky (fat chance) and just never stumbled over them.

I now wonder what the multitude of issues are, aside from the slow load.  Perhaps I will check out the posts on PGLS and see.  

Thanks for the tip Dave, I will head over to PGLS and see what the hub-bub is.

Kevin G.
Kevin G.
Kevin G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down