Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.
Caddyshack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Join!
Tournament ends in
TOURNAMENT LEADER BOARD IN PGLS
Teamspeak 3

all tours

+2
Kevin G.
Dewman
6 posters

Go down

all tours  Empty all tours

Post by Dewman Fri 7 Dec 2018 - 2:32

I think all the tours are really a waste to be honest. what's it really prove and has anyone sent you a check yet for winning or shooting good ? that answer is simple NO! I am a terrible player on this game and at least i admit it. I'm leaning on Kev's statement here as well its a game nothing more too amuse from young to old. I have played all levels and still play bad its all the same to me with this game. I'm here to meet friends and have fun . could care less if i win a game or lose a game. no ego to worry about for me. these guys who shoot -20 and some higher in the tours never play multiplay head to head do they? you wonder why? cause they might show low scores than they do on tours. and why is that? i got a idea why but it has been said before .

Dewman

Back to top Go down

all tours  Empty Re: all tours

Post by Guest Fri 7 Dec 2018 - 22:28

Maybe their just ANTI SOCIAL (insert your favorite derogatory insult here) or don't want anyone to see their game exploits....

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin G. Fri 7 Dec 2018 - 22:54

I don't know GWS,

Like Dew: I play the game for fun and really enjoy doing so using Mumble to speak with the other players during the game.

I enjoy cheering on a great shot or commiserating with a bad shot.  Most of those bad shots are mine!  Sheesh.  The snap is sooOOOooo elusive for me to get.

I have no clue why folks would use exploits in the first place . . . this is a GAME.  Nothing more.

There is nothing to win, nothing to gain, nothing to brag about.  It is a pretty hollow 'ego boost' to win that way.  This being said, there are many honest players who would spank me from hell to breakfast on my best of days.

But, that is my mindset with this game.  I play because it is fun to me and I get to yack with my friends while playing.

Win/Win for me anyway.

I'm fine with that.  To me, it's all in fun.

Kevin G.
Kevin G.
Kevin G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dewman Sat 8 Dec 2018 - 12:46

Kevin-G wrote:I don't know GWS,

Like Dew: I play the game for fun and really enjoy doing so using Mumble to speak with the other players during the game.

I enjoy cheering on a great shot or commiserating with a bad shot.  Most of those bad shots are mine!  Sheesh.  The snap is sooOOOooo elusive for me to get.

I have no clue why folks would use exploits in the first place . . . this is a GAME.  Nothing more.

There is nothing to win, nothing to gain, nothing to brag about.  It is a pretty hollow 'ego boost' to win that way.  This being said, there are many honest players who would spank me from hell to breakfast on my best of days.

But, that is my mindset with this game.  I play because it is fun to me and I get to yack with my friends while playing.

Win/Win for me anyway.

I'm fine with that.  To me, it's all in fun.

Kevin G.
well said KG ! KEEP ON THE SNAP BRO!

Dewman

Back to top Go down

Post by maxie Sun 9 Dec 2018 - 0:15

I bet Dewman if you were a bit decent or good at the game you would enjoy the tours more . And playing head to head is the most fun method of play for me and i never refuse anyone a game. You need to understand players will play for fun in head to head games but when playing in a tour/competition they will try harder ,but seems to me that anyone that is decent in the game or even good you assume they are using exploits

maxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin G. Sun 9 Dec 2018 - 3:54

Well, here ya go then.

Hello Maxie!

Now here is a Gent I have played at least two dozen rounds with (perhaps more). 

Any yup, Max whooped me every game, I knew that going in to the game and I normally host!  Okfinethen.  Zero problem with that.

I will play a round with Maxie any day of the week, knowing full well I am going to get trounced and have fun doing it. Ding, ding, ding . . .Winner!

Maxie is one of the players that has been accused of cheating in 'open forum' the JNPG Lobby just as of late.  Tisk, tisk.

Maxie doesn't cheat, I have seen errant shots he has made missing the snap just like I do (though they are rare for him).  He has much better hand/eye coordination and reflexes than I.  Ergo: he is a much better Golfer.

I suspect what Maxie said is true, some folks get serious and concentrate more in a Tournament round than a fun round.  That makes clear sense.  I know I get more focused in a Tournament round, buuUUUuut it really doesn't help me much! 

Still can't hit the frigg'n snap to save my soul.

Kevin G.
Kevin G.
Kevin G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Affo Mon 10 Dec 2018 - 22:33

Kevin-G wrote:

There is nothing to win, nothing to gain, nothing to brag about.  It is a pretty hollow 'ego boost' to win that way. 

Very true.

It's a shame when some people get reasonably good at a game that they get the "exploits" or "cheat" label, with no evidence to support these claims.

As for ANTI SOCIAL ****** , bit ott if you ask me.  I do have an odd multiplayer game, but I like to have something on each round which makes me concentrate and find multi games take too long and I lose any rhythm of play. 

Just how I am, can't speak for the other top players.

Affo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2018 - 1:56

Well I'm done with the CCC tour . just became a catch up fest now like PGLS

Back to top Go down

Post by Christie Tue 11 Dec 2018 - 2:01

I would like to know what you mean with "a catchup fest" Brad and why should the CCC tournament be compared at all.
Christie
Christie
Admin

https://golfers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rascal Tue 11 Dec 2018 - 19:34

I for one use game controller and have been acused of using  out side assistance but no one can proof it my  scores are reasonable. I use controller because  i'm used to it and I wont change so you all who black ball controller users  should just be reasonable and let the rummers fly.
Rascal
Rascal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2018 - 23:46

rascal743 wrote:I for one use game controller and have been acused of using  out side assistance but no one can proof it my  scores are reasonable. I use controller because  i'm used to it and I wont change so you all who black ball controller users  should just be reasonable and let the rummers fly.
Lol Rascal...No one has to prove anything if its already been admitted several hundred times times

Back to top Go down

Post by Christie Wed 12 Dec 2018 - 0:13

I think everything that could have been said on this subject has already been said.
This topic is now locked.
Christie
Christie
Admin

https://golfers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum