Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.
Caddyshack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Join!
Tournament ends in
TOURNAMENT LEADER BOARD IN PGLS
Teamspeak 3

No complaints about the courses or the game in general

2 posters

Go down

No complaints about the courses or the game in general Empty No complaints about the courses or the game in general

Post by HEYHAP Mon 11 Mar 2019 - 3:18

I come into caddy shack to look for new courses or to try and ( I said try ) to help a new player the best way I can.
I mainly come on the game to play a game or two of golf and met and chat with my friends I have met here. I know you guy have done allot of work with this site and if I knew more about computers or what I was doing on here I would be more than glad to help. I'm in hopes that some of the members will read my post and act upon it. I know the kind of money Christi pouts in here and there are several other people that helps him with his expense. I ask of each one of you if you could donate at least $10.00 once in awhile to help incur the cost of the program and games we all enjoy so much...Thanks   HEYHAP

HEYHAP

Back to top Go down

No complaints about the courses or the game in general Empty Re: No complaints about the courses or the game in general

Post by Simseva Mon 11 Mar 2019 - 12:07

HeyHap, thanks for the post. It's folks like you that help us keep this site going. Christie does work his butt off on this site with what time he has. There are a few us that help him with donations from time to time when we can and that has helped him get the TeamSpeak for us to really get to know folks and meet new friends. Your donations really keep this site up and running for our pleasure, so I'm challenging all of you to help us out and donate today even it's just a dollar or two. Every little bit helps. With that, I'll get off my soapbox and get to the first tee and try to hit 'em straight. Thanks.

Steve
Simseva
Simseva

Back to top Go down

No complaints about the courses or the game in general Empty Re: No complaints about the courses or the game in general

Post by HEYHAP Mon 11 Mar 2019 - 20:29

Steve I have spoken to a fw players this morning and told them about the site. I think they just come in to play golf and things go alone as they have. I knew the one's I spoke to had no knowledge of what was going on in caddy shack or how to get into the home room. I think that may have just been an excuse I don't know..Blest of luck and I'm just wish I could do more..

HEYHAP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down