Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.
Caddyshack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Join!
Tournament ends in
TOURNAMENT LEADER BOARD IN PGLS
Teamspeak 3

Issues - Kytaja West 2019

2 posters

Go down

Issues - Kytaja West 2019 Empty Issues - Kytaja West 2019

Post by Kevin G. Wed 25 Sep 2019 - 1:31

Hello Caddyshack folks,

Craig, Christie and I all downloaded the new Kytaja course this morning and I opened and hosted the game.

Both Christie and I had massive Frame Rate loss after a few hits into the round.  Both Christie and I were at 4 FPS on the first Green.  I have never seen a 4 FPS before, I have a very good video setup.

The game stopped/started constantly, including the Green Grid Break Line Balls were also start/stop and completely useless.  The swing meter would jump in 1/4 - 1/2 in 'ticks' as it rose and fell.  Completely unplayable.  The ball started and stopped and started when hit from the Tee, Fairway or putting.    When using the BLI, that jumped all over the place as well.

While both Christie and I were in 'Lag Hell', Craig had zero on his end.

So, we closed the game and Craig set it and Christie and I joined.  Same result, it was normal for a few hits and went to 4 to 5 FPS for Christie and I.  Craig had no issues.

We started a round on another course and Craig won that round and Christie and I had zero issues..

Do any of you folks have an issue with Kytaja West 2019?

Kevin G.
Kevin G.
Kevin G.

Back to top Go down

Issues - Kytaja West 2019 Empty Re: Issues - Kytaja West 2019

Post by dagrump Thu 26 Sep 2019 - 18:15

Three of us played the course yesterday with no problems... although it was a quite boring round/course.

dG

dagrump

Back to top Go down