Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.
Caddyshack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Join!
Tournament ends in
TOURNAMENT LEADER BOARD IN PGLS
Teamspeak 3

X-Box Controller for PC. Use for golf?

2 posters

Go down

X-Box Controller for PC. Use for golf? Empty X-Box Controller for PC. Use for golf?

Post by Guest Sat 28 Sep 2019 - 19:45

As I'm thinking of getting TGC 2019 and its better to use a game controller, I'm wondering if one can be used with Jack Nick golf. At the moment I use the mouse.
Anyone used a controller for JN Golf?

Back to top Go down

X-Box Controller for PC. Use for golf? Empty Re: X-Box Controller for PC. Use for golf?

Post by davefv92c Sun 29 Sep 2019 - 1:08

QWIZZLEMAN wrote:As I'm thinking of getting TGC 2019 and its better to use a game controller, I'm wondering if one can be used with Jack Nick golf. At the moment I use the mouse.
Anyone used a controller for JN Golf?
yes you can use a controller with JNPG, either real time swing, and there is also a 3click
controller mode that can be played
davefv92c
davefv92c

Back to top Go down

X-Box Controller for PC. Use for golf? Empty Re: X-Box Controller for PC. Use for golf?

Post by Guest Sun 29 Sep 2019 - 11:11

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by rickwise965 Mon 30 Sep 2019 - 18:25

controller mentioned is preferred and in wide use

rickwise965

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2019 - 22:12

thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down