Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.
Caddyshack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Join!
Tournament ends in
TOURNAMENT LEADER BOARD IN PGLS
Teamspeak 3

New Tournament Handicaps.

3 posters

Go down

New Tournament Handicaps. Empty New Tournament Handicaps.

Post by Christie Wed 15 May 2019 - 10:31

Hi guys,
As you all know, we started handicap tournaments some time ago with the purpose of leveling the playing field and make the experience more competitive and enjoyable for all.
This system unfortunately only really favoured players with high handicaps and tournament winners often had handicaps of +12 and higher thus making it very unfair for realy good golfers with low or minus handicaps to be competitive.
It has therefore been decided that as from the new tournament starting May 17, 2019 the plus handicaps for all players will be "capped" to +4 whilst negative caps will be left as is.
I hope you all agree with this. If not, your views please.
Christie
Christie
Admin

https://golfers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Tournament Handicaps. Empty Re: New Tournament Handicaps.

Post by Dewman Wed 15 May 2019 - 15:58

well you just can't please everyone i guess Christie, although you tried too in this case. There will be the guys that shoot real good to higher theirĀ  handicaps and guys that shoot bad to even shoot worse to raise their handicaps . catch 22 thing i guess. only other way to make it closer would be too divide into 2 groups hackers/Amatuers div.2 and pro/tourpro div1 if you go that way. would take more to do for sure and not sure if anyone would like that either . just play have fun and enjoy.

Dewman

Back to top Go down

Post by Christie Wed 15 May 2019 - 23:31

Thanks Dewman. I think the guys with minus handicaps will continue trying to better their handicaps because they deserve it. On the other hand, players with plus handicaps will just try to win and not really care to play for a lower handicap. This makes a handicap system a bit difficult but I believe this arrangement will level the playing field to a large extent.
Christie
Christie
Admin

https://golfers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxmaker111 Sat 15 Jun 2019 - 1:42

WE need to have this to keep the sandbagger idiots from keeping the tourney stats of the people who play their best

Boxmaker111

Back to top Go down

Post by Dewman Sat 15 Jun 2019 - 23:49

well i'm not playing much tourneys in the perfect golf game anymore . i'm enjoying more and more the golf club 2019. mush more fun and graphics way better never have to go get courses to fill your hard drive up with and they don't keep changing stuff . the perfect golf game is dead for me.

Dewman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down